Energy efficiency and renewable energies development for the water cycle
Discover the intermediate results of the European project EERES4WATER which deals with energy efficiency and the development of renewable energies for the urban water cycle.
The project partners will present some innovative solutions like photovoltaic pumping facing sunshine variation and user requirements, electricity production in water networks thanks to micro-turbines, solar decontamination of emerging pollutants and a real-time water quality predictive tool based on artificial intelligence.
Digital conference during the Carrefour des gestions locales de l’eau on Wednesday 29 of June at 2 pm (UTC+2).
- 60 attendees participate at the final event of EERES4WATER to promote resource efficiency in the water cycle
- EERES4WATER presents innovative solutions in the water-energy nexus at SILUBESA (Portugal)
- EERES4WATER presents innovative solutions for the water cycle at “Carrefour des gestions locales de l’eau”
- 35 attendees from all Europe participate at #EUGreenWeek partner event organised by EERES4WATER
- EERES4WATER maps 80 European projects related to energy efficiency