Addressing the water-energy nexus to shape a green transition for Europe
EERES4WATER is hosting its final conference on 28th September 2022 at 11:30 CEST to present the project outcomes. The speakers will share policy recommendations, tools and technological solutions to foster the resource efficiency in the water cycle. The following topics will be addressed:
–How can the role of the water-energy nexus be boosted to shape a sustainable, green transition for Europe?
–Use of renewable energies in the water-energy nexus
–How to enhance energy efficiency in the water-energy nexus?
These topics will be addressed through oral presentations from relevant speakers and an expert’s panel discussion where key stakeholders from the water-energy nexus will be invited.
The event will be organised in a hybrid format: a face-to-face meeting in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria that will be streamed online. The attendees who participate in the face-to-face event will have a welcome coffee and a cocktail, followed by a visit to Instituto Tecnológico de Canarias (ITC) facilities and to a desalination plant.
For more information about the project, please watch this video:
- 60 attendees participate at the final event of EERES4WATER to promote resource efficiency in the water cycle
- EERES4WATER presents innovative solutions in the water-energy nexus at SILUBESA (Portugal)
- EERES4WATER presents innovative solutions for the water cycle at “Carrefour des gestions locales de l’eau”
- 35 attendees from all Europe participate at #EUGreenWeek partner event organised by EERES4WATER
- EERES4WATER maps 80 European projects related to energy efficiency